Naruto Divided World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kai Tora

2 posters

Go down

Kai Tora Empty Kai Tora

Post by Kai Tora Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:08 pm

The Shinobi Profile
General Information

Name: Kai Tora
Clan: N/A
Alias/Bingo book name: Tora
Personality: He has the energy, determination, and patience of a tiger. Take a splash of ADHD, a dash of experience in failure, and a very unreliable attention span, there's nothing he can't do. Tora has a blind and ferocious appetite, literally and when it comes to learning. Eager to reach his next stage quicker than the last, he is ready to shoot past his destiny. A nice quirky kid who endeavors his passions, impulsively over analyzing each obstacle he stumbles over, Tora leads a life of self-destructive selflessness. With the heart of a hero and the outlook of an optimistic child, he recklessly pursues ambitions of peace and understanding. His greatest weakness is disappointment and it's most often due to his own shortcomings. A determined and stubborn boy who values the best in everybody and everything. Even his enemies would be offered his hand, should they take it.
Loyalty: Arashigakure
Village: Arashigakure

Physical Profile

Appearance: Tora is sleek and stout, with a mildly lean physique. He has short white hair that he doesn't really upkeep. His purple eyes shimmer to the glow of his tan to pale skin. A birth mark is placed just below his right eye. He had his left ear peirced. He always wore aviator goggles on his head.

Character Appearance:

Height: 5'
Weight: 85lb

Combat Profile

General Fighting Style: He mains with his two swords, applying offense and defense with the blades, but not cutting himself short on ranged weaponry and techniques as well as summoning.
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Weapons/Ninja Tools: Dual short swords, Shurikens,

Past Profile

History: TBD
Side Note: Idk, Just don't want it to be rushed. I'm sure I can straighten out any kinks I don't like later.
Roleplay Sample: I could've sworn it was just here.

Kai Tora

Back to top Go down

Kai Tora Empty Re: Kai Tora

Post by Ika Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:50 pm

Approved 3-4

Ika
Admin

https://narutodw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down