Naruto Divided World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chojirobi Akimichi

2 posters

Go down

Chojirobi Akimichi Empty Chojirobi Akimichi

Post by Ika Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:34 pm

The Shinobi Profile
General Information

Name: Chojirobi Akimichi
Clan: Akimichi
Alias/Bingo book name: Fatso
Personality: Chojirobi really likes to fucking eat. I know what you're thinking, Jeff this isn't a dating site and Chojirobi isn't a white woman, why is the first thing you're mentioning about them their passion for food? Isn't there anything more compelling about them, anything more worthy of mention? I'm glad you asked, but the answer is no.

Chojirobi is a meat and potatoes kind of guy, in that he will eat both the meat and potatoes and then ask for more until he is violently restrained by either his sensei, his family, or an act of God. Chojirobi loves BBQ, ramen, and if you couldn't tell I'd really like to drive home the fact that this man LOVES food.

Now that we've established his first priority, it's important to recognize that Chojirobi does have some personality traits outside of this. For starters, he loves rice balls (I'm kidding) he deeply cares about his friends and will do anything to protect them. Chojirobi is loyal to a fault after spending the bulk of his childhood as a bullied loser, and he has made a concerted effort to turn the name people used to torture him with into one that illicits fear. The name fatso is no longer a pejorative, it is now the last thing you wanna hear if you're near a dinner bell. Or a mission objective. Or both. God, for your sake don't let it be both..
Loyalty: Leaf
Village: Leaf

Physical Profile

Appearance: He's FAT.

Character Appearance:

Height: 5'5
Weight: 250 pounds. He's FAT.

Combat Profile

General Fighting Style: Chojirobi is not a refined fighter in the traditional sense and skates by purely on grit, girth, and BEEG BOI PROWESS. He is strong as an oxe, and putting him down without some serious planning is not something that I'd recommend.
Elemental Affinity: Earth, Lightning
Weapons/Ninja Tools: All

Past Profile

History: Chojirobi was born to a family that loved him and was for the most part raised relatively normally. Obviously, the Akimichi of the Leaf village are notorious and revered and so Chojirobi was afforded more privileges than the peasants but nothing overly drastic. While he was bullied when he was young, Chojirobi has evolved into something of a menace and people more or less avoid pissing him off if possible, since the last kid who called him fatso and meant it ended up coughing up their spleen under the weight of the human boulder.

Chojirobi's only near death experience was when the BBQ shop owner contemplated shooting him to avoid going out of business, but this catastrophe was averted and strict limitations on Chojirobi's eating in buffet settings were put in place.
Side Note:
Roleplay Sample:

Ika
Admin

https://narutodw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chojirobi Akimichi Empty Re: Chojirobi Akimichi

Post by Mei Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:09 pm

Approved 3-2

Back to top Go down

Chojirobi Akimichi Empty Re: Chojirobi Akimichi

Post by Mei Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:33 pm