Naruto Divided World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clipping the wings of a flightless bird

2 posters

Go down

Clipping the wings of a flightless bird Empty Clipping the wings of a flightless bird

Post by dziprisoner Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:53 pm

It was unusual for anyone to actually request Jin to meet up, most of the time he was too buried in training to make friends. So needless to say this was out of the ordinary, but more than that was who the request was from. Hiroshi was a true prodigy and known for his more serious nature, with any luck Jin would score at least some advice out of this encounter. To be honest He'd do whatever it takes to get stronger at this point, his humiliation at the hands of Chiaki still stung but he'd be damned if it was going to slow his progress down.

After making his ways to the meeting point, just slightly out of the way and it wasn't long before he saw Hiroshi standing in front of him. His back was towards Jin, but there was no doubt that's he's heard of sensed his arrival otherwise.

"So then, why ask to meet me all of a sudden? is there anything I can help with?"
dziprisoner
dziprisoner

Back to top Go down

Clipping the wings of a flightless bird Empty Re: Clipping the wings of a flightless bird

Post by Ika Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:09 am

If there was one thing Hiroshi hated worse than those cum-eyed Hyuuga, it was a man who carried their name with none of the talent that should've been associated with such a moniker. The Hyuuga clan had struggled with output in recent years, but this Jin guy appeared to be their all time low as he was incapable of most of his clans jutsu and didn't have any other unique talents to make up the difference. As far as Hiroshi was concerned, the mans very existence was a plague upon a plague and a stain on the reputation of the village at large. A man like this couldn't call himself Shinobi, and to be considered one by the Leaf would be a direct insult to their quality.

And that was why Hiroshi was here, lazily stretching his shoulders as he took a rather aggressive fighting stance. "Why am I here? I think it's rather simple don't you? Your existence is a disgrace to your clan, that alone would be enough to warrant ridicule but you stand here to become a Shinobi of the Leaf, and that is where I take issue. A weakling like you is useless to the village, a blight upon an otherwise spotless military and I won't allow you to fester unchecked. I want to show you the difference between you and I, so why don't you come over here and swing so I can show you the difference between yourself, and a true Shinobi."

Ika
Admin

https://narutodw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clipping the wings of a flightless bird Empty Re: Clipping the wings of a flightless bird

Post by dziprisoner Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:39 pm

Jin couldn't help but laugh, "A disgrace to my Clan, huh. For someone who seems to hate the Hyuga you seem to think a lot like them." His smile faded quickly and he adopted a more steely look and dropped into a defensive stance. "Since you want to drag up my past, you should be aware I was exiled from the Clan years ago, and if you're so sure I'm so weak then come on then."

He usually was pretty calm during sparring matches but Jin was far from in his normal frame of mind, Calling him an insult to his birth clan? That much was true and something stopped caring about long ago but to say he was an insult to the whole village? After all the work he'd put in? Especially coming from someone hailed as a prodigy who never seemed to have to try for anything? Jin was seeing red.

Abandoning his own defensive stance he rushed to close the gap between himself Hiroshi and launched a sloppy punch.
dziprisoner
dziprisoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ika Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:19 pm

Hiroshi would close his eyes and smile, seemingly beckoning the boy forward with his off hand as he spoke. "They exiled you from the clan? Shame they didn't feed you to the Inuzuka dogs where you'd have been better received you miserable mutt!"

Hiroshi would tighten his stance, hearing the boy lazily dash forward would cause him to open his eyes for a moment, and the sloppy punch was all Hiroshi would need to see his opening. Hiroshi would sidestep the bunch and weave a signal, casting a wooden sprout from the ground that would seem to entrap the boys leg in the short term. As they fell forward, Hiroshi would launch a shovel hook to their ribs hoping to steal the air from their lungs, and a left hook would follow in order to hopefully send him sprawling to the ground in front of him. Provided he had hit the ground as intended, Hiroshi would spit on his prone body.

Either way, Hiroshi would beckon him forward once more as the scowl on his face became increasingly more apparent to anyone watching. "If that's the best you've got to defend yourself then I'll end you here scum!"

Ika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dziprisoner Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:18 am

The instant HE threw the punch Jin realized he had made a mistake. Feeling his legs suddenly being bound he immediately prepared for the impact to come. The first impact felt like a sledgehammer and successfully forced most of the air out of Jin's lungs, and the second punch sent him sprawling. His brief moment of realization did have a benefit, before hitting the ground, he caught himself with his hands and pushed up with all the strength his near empty lungs could muster. He didn't even notice the spit hit him as he desperately tried to use the force of his rise to Upper cut his assailant.
dziprisoner
dziprisoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ika Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:54 am

Hiroshi would watch as his punches struck gold, leveling the now struggling Jin in a series of sickening thuds. The boys desperation became apparent in an instant as he tried to leap forth from the ground, his fist flying haphazardly towards Hiroshi's chin as though it had any chance to land. A small smirk of satisfaction would part Hiroshi's lips, and the smirk would be followed by a wicked punch thrown across the boys know exposed face. Provided the cross had landed, Hiroshi would body-flicker forwards and lob a kick at the boys ribs hoping to send him sprawling into a nearby tree.

"You aren't even good enough to defend yourself, you wouldn't be good enough to protect your squad, what business do you have saying you could protect a village eh? What good is a ninja that can't defend themselves? You're pathetic!"

Hiroshi would rub his sandals against the boys head with a scowl. "Get up and fight me you piece of shit!"

Ika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dziprisoner Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:55 am

As his Back slammed into the tree behind him Jin felt something inside him burst and his mouth was promptly filled with the iron taste of blood as he choked slightly. Any chance of winning was fast disappearing all Jin could hope for right now was to make it out without further injury. He was barely even processing the taunts from Hiroshi at this point.

Then the foot made contact with his head, the anger from earlier flare up again, but this time more focused. He didn't need to win, he just needed to prove he could compete.

"You think I don't know that I'm too weak," He grabbed hold of Hiroshi's ankle holding his foot in place, "That's all I've heard since the day I was born, but do you seriously think a jumped up brat like you would stop me?" He coughed again letting so blood out of his mouth before quickly rising to his feet and shoulder checking hiroshi, not hard enough to do any damage, but just hard enough to push him back a few feet.

Jin was barely on his feet, he was swaying slightly but looked more determined now than ever. "someone like you who has everything going for him, who it all came easily too, who was given every chance imaginable? Don't make me laugh." Jin's whole body tensed as he said a silent payer for it to give him one last chance as he launched himself with all the force he could muster and honestly a bit more. He aimed an elbow squarely at Hiroshi's diaphragm and close the gap faster than he though was possible at the moment of contact his vision went black...
dziprisoner
dziprisoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ika Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:28 pm

To say that Hiroshi was unmoved by Jin's little sentimental protagonist moment was an understatement. This wasn't an anime, this wasn't some stupid comic book where dreams came true if you worked hard enough, the world was full of killers who were born to be great and those that weren't were slaughtered. If anything, Hiroshi was doing Jin a favor by putting him out of his misery while he was young enough to learn a trade. Maybe he could become a rice farmer or a chef at one of the local eateries, Kaishi didn't really care so long as it didn't involve becoming a Shinobi.

An almost sadistic grin would form across Hiroshi's face as the boy launched his last verbal assault and followed it up with an even more half-assed physical one. Hiroshi would step into it, feeling the mans power fade from his body seemingly on impact as his elbow and body slid limply down the front of Hiroshi's stomach. "Pathetic... the people this village will call a Shinobi.. The standards are so low and you're the worst among them Jin. A useless stragler, a misplaced tradesman."

Hiroshi would lift the boys head off the ground with his boot, snarling for a moment before kicking him in the side of the head as hard as he could. The boys bleeding and defeated body was enough to tell Hiroshi that the damage had been done, and the message was received. The deed had been done, and it was now time to leave. Maybe the wildlife would get him and spare Hiroshi the trouble.

-Thread end-

Ika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down