Naruto Divided World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cold Summons (Arashi/Suzume)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Cold Summons (Arashi/Suzume) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Cold Summons (Arashi/Suzume)

Post by YaBoyShingo Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:16 pm

Arashi's eyelids snapped open as he emerged from his meditative trance. The large Hoshigaki was sitting cross-legged on the floor in the lotus position, seemingly haven forgotten the outside world until his eyes snapped open. rolling his shoulders as he slowly stood, Arashi flashed a shark-toothed grin at Suzume as he threw on his coat and followed her out. It was even colder now than it was when Arashi arrived, but the winter nights be damned. The moon was beautiful tonight and he'd bask in it's ashen glow as the white snow glittered all around them. "Oh yeah, nothing like a night surf!" Arashi laughed and twirled his wrist, conjuring a surfboard from a seal tattoo. He COULD'VE snowboarded, but it wasn't the same. Kicking up a wave of freezing cold water, Arashi swept forward to try and catch up with his predecessor.

"Going at it all night, huh? Good thing I'm nocturnal right Suze?" Arashi said, raising his voice to be heard over the sound of rushing water. "No? Not even gonna comment? Damn, I thought that one was pretty good though..." Arashi sighed in mock defeat as the two traversed the landscape towards Arashigakure.

-Thread End-

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2