Naruto Divided World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsara (Natsu/Seiryu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Samsara (Natsu/Seiryu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Samsara (Natsu/Seiryu)

Post by YaBoyShingo Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:21 pm

Natsu's pale eyes widened, catching the light of the moon and glowing briefly in the soft and gentle light provided by the celestial body as Lord Seiryu smiled at him while telling the younger Hyuuga he'd be giving him a new technique. Natsu obediently knelt on the ground, with his legs folded beneath him. He then reached back, pulling aside his shoulder-length hair in a show of absolute trust in his master as he exposed his neck freely to him. Natsu smiled as he vaguely recognized the use of sealing markers being etched into his skin, though from this vantage point he could hardly tell which ones were being used or how. He still had so much to learn.

As Lord Seiryu casually mentioned having Natsu set up an assassination of his adoptive father, the young Hyuuga scion immediately jumped at the opportunity. "Yes, Lord Seiryu. I think I can arrange that. The clan head often trains at the Third Training ground, so I could easily lead him away from there to somewhere more to your liking. He trust me implicitly, after all." Natsu let out a dark chuckle at that statement while the plan was already forming in his head. Soon, he could finally stop pretending. Take off the mask. Reach his true potential... Under Lord Seiryu's guidance, of course. "Please leave the groundwork to me, master. I won't let you down."

-Thread End-

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2