Naruto Divided World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinchuriki in Trouble!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jinchuriki in Trouble! Empty Jinchuriki in Trouble!

Post by Sojourner Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:01 pm

Toguro had been paid to kidnap a Jinchuriki from the Land of Fire and bring it into the Dust Empire. So far he had succeeded. However he was now forced into the mountainous areas because the stupid kid kept trying to run and nearly got Toguro caught on multiple occasions.

This is why he didn't like children..

Kiyomi, the five-tailed Jinchuriki of Konoha, was currently unconscious and mostly in a big bag. Last time she tried to flee he had to punch her in the stomach to get her to stop. She probably wouldn't take up any time soon either. Lucky for him.

Toguro was stopped now because he thought he was being tailed. He ran into some other ninja earlier and by now they probably reported that the big muscle man was in possession of the girl. He would normally have killed them to keep them quiet and continue on his contracted work, but he didn't have the time because the stupid kid had started to argue and fight and struggle around the same time.

It wasn't that she could hurt him, but she knew a couple of very obnoxious jutsu that made it harder to move around freely with her captured. He also had to keep her gagged and blindfolded because supposedly she could take over his body if he wasn't careful enough about it.

After waiting about five minutes, Toguro decided it was time to start moving again even if he really did find out he was being tailed. The sooner he got this brat to the buyer the sooner the mission could end.
Sojourner
Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Jinchuriki in Trouble! Empty Re: Jinchuriki in Trouble!

Post by Mei Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:24 pm

She had known something was up the moment she had gathered reports from the surrounding areas she was tasked to patrol for her current mission. With her better judgement in mind, Risa would follow the leads all the way to the mountains. She had been told there was a large man carrying a bag of sorts, however it had been noted to move on occasion. Was it an animal? Was it a person? The way it struggled and fought against him was rumored to be more reminiscent of a person. This was only truly confirmed after a group of shinobi had given her their most recent report.

She would continue onward up the mountain, even as she activated her sensing technique. It was difficult to fan out on this rugged terrain, but she would eventually catch the trail of the man she was following. It didn't take long after she caught his senses, but she would catch up to him jumping down from a large boulder between the two. "Hello!" She would greet the man cheerfully. He matched all of the descriptions of a large, overly muscular man. He was incredibly imposing, but she wasn't too worried. From what she could sense around him, the chakra inside of the bag was definitely a person and definitely didn't belong to him.

She had known that chakra as a familiar one. Risa had crossed paths with it many times while she was learning to teach at the academy. "Let's keep this simple, okay? I know that you know that bag doesn't belong to you. So, if you just give it back peacefully, I will let you go on your way. How's that sound?" She would ask with a beaming smile, although she sounded rather confident for such a small girl. Her headband was wrapped around her waist and the symbol on her clothing could only be of the Senju Clan.
Mei
Mei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sojourner Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:51 pm

Simple? Toguro stopped when he saw the shinobi arrive on the scene and speak to him about handing over the Jinchuriki nice and simple like. Simple. Toguro was anything but simple, however this was not the time for posturing.. The girl was strong. Toguro didn't need any fancy tricks to know that. Just the thought of the woman he now stared at being stronger than him made him excited and angry at the same time. This caused his muscle mass to increase as he assessed the threat in front of him and went straight to fifty percent of his total mass and muscle power. This caused him to go from an already really big muscular man, to an almost unheard Schwarzenegger-like physique that dared you to try to mess with him.

"My job is to take this "thing" alive.. It does not include retreating, or giving back what was taken." Toguro said making it clear he wasn't about to back down and most certainly wasn't going to just leave peacefully. The girl seemed to be from the Senju Clan of Konoha, while Toguro, due to the nature of his mission, wore no headband or mark of any kind that would indicate who he was working for.

He suddenly and quickly leaped at the girl with some impressive speed considering he was so damn big and bulky. When he got in range of her he'd go for a regular looking punch towards her chest, aiming for cracking some ribs and making her regret her choices if at all possible. If she dodged his punch he would keep going and obliterate the boulder she had been near instead. With the boulder punched it would explode, sending rubble flying everywhere. Including at Risa.
Sojourner
Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:20 pm

Risa would notice that her words seemed to have the opposite affect than what she would have liked, but things were starting to get interesting. The man before her would begin to grow exponentially. Sure, he had an incredibly large physique before, but now he was large enough to be a real problem for her should his strength match what she could see with her eyes. Still, she expected someone so large would be slower with all of that mass, so she wasn't inherently worried about whether she could beat him in a fight or not. Soon enough, he would make his stance known to the Senju, as she simply smiled in response.

"That's not very nice. That "thing" is actually a young girl and you're treating her very poorly. Just tell me who it was that gave you the order. Where are you taking her?" Risa would ask as friendly as she possibly could with an uncharacteristic anger building up inside of her. Usually, she was such a sweet, kind girl, but she couldn't stand by while someone was trying to take one of their own. This was grounds to be labeled as an international incident and Lord Kaishi surely wouldn't be pleased knowing someone had tried to take one of their very own jinchuriki on top of that.

Without further delay, the large, muscular man would leap at Risa with incredible speed, but he was still too slow for her to worry. It was rather impressive that someone of that size could actually move so well. In any case, she would dodge out of the way of his punch in time to watch the large boulder that was behind her crack and break into pieces. The pieces of rock themselves were easy to dodge and dance around. Their paths were linear and she was rather swift to take action. As she dodged the pieces of boulder, Risa would take the time to make a few hand seals in an attempt to trap Toguro in a wood prison large enough to keep him from moving so freely. Whether he found himself trapped or not, she would then follow up with an attack of wood projectiles aimed straight for his abdomen. She needed him alive, after all.

Tech:
Mei
Mei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sojourner Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:59 am

The girl was fast, much more so than Toguro initially anticipated, and that was going to be a problem. However the Senju girl lived up to her clan name because she immediately countered with some wood style jutsu. The projectile he could ignore his abdomen merely hardening and letting them bounce off harmlessly, but this wooden cage on the other hand..

Toguro did not like cages.

"I see I must take this seriously.." he said looking around at his small cage and taking stock of what he currently knew about the situation he was in, "However this ends.. I will do my duty to the maximum of my capacity!"

With a grunt and a shout Toguro released the limiters on his body so that he could reach one hundred percent of his power, increasing his real strength one step further, and making him a whopping ten foot tall and now he was... Blue..? Grey..? What color even was that? It looked awful. Toguro looked more like a monster than a man now and barely fit inside the Cage he was inside.

That no longer mattered however as Toguro grabbed the "bars" of his wooden cage and ripped them apart with his bare hands. It was difficult and he met resistance so he decided to smash through it using his patented Demonic Fist Technique instead, causing wood to splinter everywhere as he demolished the cage in it's entirety with a single punch.

"You may be the better shinobi.. but I wonder by how much?" He flicked his thumb at her all of sudden aiming for her head. This action caused an "Air bullet" to zoom through the air super quick and try to smash into her skull as he used his "Wind Style: Finger Bullet" multiple times sending no less than five MORE bullets at the girl aiming for vital spots such as her elbows wrists and stomach.

If any of those bullets landed it would hurt like she had been punched directly by Toguro. With that speed of hers however he didn't think he'd get very far with a simple trick like that.
Sojourner
Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:49 pm

Her wood cage was enough to slow the large man down for the time being, but she certainly hadn't anticipated the fact that her wood projectiles would just bounce off of his abdomen like that. What was he made out of? She knew that he had some sort of muscle power going on, but he was much more durable than expected. Just how condensed were this mans muscles that he could just repel sharp objects like that? In any case, it was obvious that he wasn't done when he mentioned that he would have to start taking the fight more seriously. So, that wasn't the extent of his power then?

She had to hand it to him that he sure was determined receiving admiration from the young Senju, even if he was bound to lose. She wasn't going to let him get away with this heinous crime so easily and she would be taking him back to the village with her. The Senju would frown seeing his body change shape and color again leaving her absolutely confused on how she was going to transport this man. She couldn't carry both of them on her own. With the snap of her fingers, Risa would reach down into a pouch strapped to her legs as two little eye stalks would look up at her. The pouch itself was soley for the purpose of keeping her friend's summon safe and even came with a little blanket and snacks for the creature. "Excuse me, Miss Aiyame. Could you do me a favor and relay a message for me? I need Takashi and Yato to help me transport a prisoner, if you would let him know where we are. Also, probably let Izumi know I'll be dropping a patient off when I return. Thank you." The small slug would nod happily as the pouch was zipped back up.

As she finished, the bars of her cage would splinter and break apart sending wood flying everywhere. Her eyes would lock on to his large physique, noticing how even his skin had changed colors. He was much larger now, but that didn't seem to bother the Senju. She could try out something she had been working on for quite a while now. As he flicked his thumb at her, she would watch a condensed pocket of air flying straight for her, easily able to be dodged. Even with the number increasing, she would simply dance around them, avoiding any contact to her person. A huff would escape her as she decided to skip right to incapacitating the man. How else would she fight muscle, except with muscle.

The burst of chakra spinning around her was proof she had skipped straight to opening the third of the eight gates. Her hair would fly wildly into the sky and her skin would turn a dark red reminiscent of the increased blood circulation. "Gate of Life. Open," She would say in the calmest voice possible, while also sounding slightly eerie, as if her whole being had changed. She would rush forward aiming to punch the enemy in the stomach in multiple, fast successions of blows. This would be followed by a jump into the air about head height, as she would aim to kick him in the head with all of her strength hopefully ending this silly scuffle.

Techs:
Mei
Mei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sojourner Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:00 pm

He hadn't heard what she said to the slug because he was breaking out of her jutsu, but it didn't matter. She kept using her better speed to avoid his finger bullet technique as expected, but then she apparently decided to do something Toguro hadn't expected or prepared for. She used the third gate of the eight inner gates formation famous in Konoha.

This was going to hurt. Toguro knew the battle was lost, without that technique he might have had a minor chance, with the technique she far outclassed him now.

However that didn't mean he wouldn't take it like a man. When she disappeared from his vision a moment later all he could do was harden his body to mitigate some of the damage and possibly bruise her hand for having punched his stomach so many times, but the strength behind those punches still caused him to spit up some blood and double over just slightly, he could have recovered from that if she didn't immediately jump kick him in the head.

He never even realized he had hit the ground. Toguro was out cold before the Senju, his bulky body slowly returning to it's normal, though still large, appearance.

Kiyomi was similarly still out cold and in a bag gagged and blindfolded.
Sojourner
Sojourner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:21 pm

Her punches had hit him fast and hard enough that he would spit up blood, as it splattered along the front of her clothes. It was something she could deal with later. Her kick to the head seemed to be the finishing blow as his large body hit the ground hard. When she was sure he wasn't getting back up, she would release her technique and rub her knuckles carefully. The bruising stung, but it wasn't anything she couldn't deal with. What she didn't understand is who this man was? Where did he come from? Where was he going? He hadn't answered a single question, but she was sure the interrogation squad would be able to get down to the bottom of this whole shenanigan.

As the Senju girl tried to catch her breath, she would make her way over to the bag, electing to cut it open with a knife to find the young girl snuggled inside. She was unconscious and might not be waking up any time soon. She seemed to be a bit roughed up, but it surely wasn't anything Izumi couldn't handle. The blindfold and gag would be the next things to go before she would position the girl in a more comfortable spot to lay out. As she waited for Takashi to arrive, Risa would take the time to rest against a large rock, letting Aiyame out to assess the bruising on her knuckles. She was strange like that. She always wanted to be helping and working.
Mei
Mei

Back to top Go down

Post by Makishima Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:41 am

The Slug Communication Network had been doing a lot of work recently, but Takashi was ever more thankful that Izumi had thought it up. The small shard of Aiyame formed a constant link if they needed it. So, when he was told Risa needed his assistance. It didn’t sound like she was in trouble, but he had hurried along to follow after the Senju girl along with his trusted companion, Yato.

The Sage and his snake moved with purpose, only to find that once he had arrived the dust had well and truly settled. Risa had defeated her foe, as he would have expected. Takashi had never doubted her strength but was ever cognizant of her illness. Seeing her go alone on fieldwork was always nerve-wracking.

Yato rounded the area as they arrived, casting a shadow over the area as he settled to the ground for Takashi to leap off and greet her. Taking a moment to peer over the unconscious body of Toguro “Sorry I kept you waiting Risa”, the boy smiled as he stepped up before her. His interests were raised at the sight of one of the Leaf’s jinchuriki similarly unconscious. How he’d missed that update he wasn’t exactly too sure…

“Are you alright?” Takashi hadn’t noticed any nasty wounds, but better to check and make sure. Aiyame could always help if they needed.
Makishima
Makishima

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:56 pm

Of course, Risa knew it would take some time to get to her location, even with the size of Yato slithering across the land. So, she would do the only thing she knew how to pass the time. A small lizard had made himself known scurrying along the ground, so the Senju had elected to make friends with it. "You weren't scared at all I take it? Brave for someone so little. You remind me of Migi. Why are you so brave anyway? Aren't you scared of all the big things?" As she asked the question, a revelation would pop into her mind and an excited gasp would make itself known to the world. "Everything is big to you, isn't it? That's why you're not scared. It's just normal, huh?" The Senju would giggle before a large shadow appeared over them.

Risa would beam at the snake with a sense of pride that could only be expected when looking at her overly large opponent. "It's okay. I handled it! This guy was trying to kidnap our little jinchuriki, so I beat him up!" She would say placing her fists on her hips triumphantly before she would wince. "Uh, I'm fine other than I bruised my hands. He's hard to fight. He's also really big, so I was hoping Yato could help us carry him back to Lord Kaishi. He'll probably wan to have a chat with him while I take her to Izumi."
Mei
Mei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next