Naruto Divided World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Rules of Medical-Nin [EVENT - Taiyo vs Suki]

2 posters

Go down

Four Rules of Medical-Nin [EVENT - Taiyo vs Suki] Empty Four Rules of Medical-Nin [EVENT - Taiyo vs Suki]

Post by Okami Uchiha Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:16 am

A great forest had overtaken the Village Hidden in the Sand, a result of the Third Hokage, Kaishi Sarutobi's opening attack. The Senju were absolutely terrifying, and that thought was currently running through the grey-haired head of a Chunin currently pulling a variety of his fellow shinobi out of hell and back to a designated safe area. So far, he hadn't come across any enemy shinobi, which was for the best. The teen didn't want to lead them to the medical tents, after all, and he wanted to preserve his strength for when it actually mattered.

Taiyo had just dropped off another Chunin, bolting off in the direction he'd heard some heavy fighting come from. When he arrived however, it was to see that they were close to whatever passed for a hospital in this place, and his allies were already dead. In that case, it was his duty to retrieve the bodies. No Leaf shinobi would be buried in these sands. Dropping behind a hapless enemy, the teen placed a hand around the back of his neck and the other to his chin, applying approximately seven pounds of pressure in a sharp twist, snapping the Sand-nin's neck in a single motion.

Dropping the body, his grey-blue eyes stayed deadly-focused in an almost uncharacteristic manner as his smile spread, not really reaching them. "Whoops, guess I suck at being a chiropractor. From a different point of view, he's totally relaxed, though, don't you think?"

Smile dying down and being replaced with a look of total focus, he continued. "I'll be taking those boys home now. Sorry."

A moment later, amidst the corpses, the Chunin let out a sigh. He hadn't necessarily killed before now, but he'd had patients die on him. It was close enough, in his opinion. Turning to the bodies of his fallen brethren, he stiffened. Something in the air wasn't quite right. "Hey, if you're there, come on out. Trust me, you don't want me to come looking for you."

Gone was the confused child that he'd used to be. This was the Taiyo that had gone toe-to-toe with a Jinchuriki that had lost control, one that hardly ever spiraled anymore. "I'll give you ten seconds."
Okami Uchiha
Okami Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Four Rules of Medical-Nin [EVENT - Taiyo vs Suki] Empty Re: Four Rules of Medical-Nin [EVENT - Taiyo vs Suki]

Post by dustii Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:56 am

Having watched Taiyo kill, no… murder, a fellow sand chunin filled Suki with rage. Just as the boy was tending to his own, bringing back bodies, Suki had responsibilities all the same. His hard gaze flickered for the moment. He’s just a kid. He protested, but Suki knew there was no such thing. If you were on the battlefield, you forfeited that right a long time ago. This he knew, treating children who come back wounded and retrieving those dead.

There was no time to waste if Taiyo noticed him from his vantage point. Three senbon soar through the air as Suki attempts to disguise his presence for that moment longer, enough to get nearer to the ground, though staying within the unnaturally formed forest. The senbon, if they hit their mark, would reach Taiyo’s eyes and neck. The profound sadness for what damage he could inflict had to be snuffed out— Suki remained tight-lipped, dust loyalty band glimmering around his neck protectively.
dustii
dustii

Back to top Go down

Four Rules of Medical-Nin [EVENT - Taiyo vs Suki] Empty Re: Four Rules of Medical-Nin [EVENT - Taiyo vs Suki]

Post by Okami Uchiha Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:57 pm

There was no response, which was unfortunate. Despite what had just happened, Taiyo really didn't relish the idea of killing indiscriminately. The only reason he had even done so is that it was obvious this was the squad that had taken down his allies. Letting out a sigh as he stretched his neck, he jerked to the side rapidly as he caught a gleam of metal flying at him through the mottled light from the canopy above. Senbon? Man, that was an odd choice. So, he'd vocalize that. "You know, senbon are mostly meant for medicinal purposes. Acupuncture and such. To use them in a fight...Well, you'd be better off using something a little bigger, otherwise it'll be a bit tricky to actually put someone down."

The tone of voice that the grey-haired Chunin took was purely conversational, although at this point he had found the other shinobi. Instead of dashing up and trying to engage the enemy in the trees, there was an easier way to handle this. Hopefully Sensei didn't yell at him again, Taiyo mused as he rushed to the tree in question, acting as if he were going to start walking up it. This is when he did something seemingly illogical. Throwing his right fist forward, he'd hit the thing with a punch that logically shouldn't have done anything. He was fifteen or so, and towards the bottom end of Chunin level. It should have been completely ineffective.

Say that to the trunk that was shattering under the inhuman level of force, toppling the tree with that one blow.

Stepping back and shaking out his hand, the combat medic chuckled a bit. "You know, I'm a bit stumped. You attack me for taking down a squad, that took down one of my own. Eventually, it'll all branch out into all out war-Oh wait, it already did! If you're still alive, I'd recommend you just leave me be and let me take these men home. I'll even let you do the same. It's either that, or we try and kill each other, so...Your choice."

Puns aside, Taiyo was genuinely hoping that the enemy was A) still alive, and B) willing to take him up on his offer. He'd held back against the others, but that was because he wanted to save his chakra and his Taijutsu was top-notch, not something that they were able to counter when he dropped in the middle of them. This time, though, he was going to cut loose.

Jutsu Used:
Okami Uchiha
Okami Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by dustii Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:35 pm

Suki, ever flighty, braced to launch off the tree the moment the other medical shinobi headed towards him. As the shockwave of the jutsu shook the tree, the brown hairs on Suki's head stood, and then he was airborne, somersaulting through the air with precision. He landed with a thump away from Taiyo, one of his larger, main karambit's held high in a defensive stance. The ninja peered over his weapon to Taiyo and sucked in a sharp breath, glove-clad fingers itching to do something, something-- anything!

In the few moments of snatched words he considered it-- for the brief, wonderful seconds he could allow. Logically it made sense, granted, if the kid wasn't lying. Wouldn't want to waste your chakra on a pointless fight, right? When you could be doing your job. The medical shinobi remained static, however he spoke, low and even: "Let us not cross paths again-- But you are now on my village's sands," He paused-- He was angry. Suki grit his teeth and continued looking out, the clutch on his karambit even tighter. But not at the kid. "I will take my fallen shinobi."

With that, he lowers his karambit, but remains tense, a hand staying near his belt of tools cautiously.
dustii
dustii

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Uchiha Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:33 pm

Ah, there he is! A brown-haired, freckled young man landed with a knife out, a fairly sizeable karambit if Taiyo wasn't mistaken. He seemed to ponder the Leaf Chunin's words, settling down a bit and spouting off vaguely territorial and threatening statements. The teen was hardly listening, as he had already begun checking over the corpses, unfurling a scroll and sealing them away with the basic Academy skills. Sowing them and looking back up at the tense enemy, he'd lift a single eyebrow, the act stretching a pair of surgical scars running across both cheekbones under his eyes. "If you want to grab the bodies, go ahead. Just don't draw on me, or, well..."

He made a vague gesture to the leveled tree. "That. That might happen. It's a wonderful deterrent to things going wrong, you know."

Taking a couple of steps back so that the other ninja could collect his own fallen without feeling too at-risk, Taiyo sighed. "If you're worried about the proximity to the hospital, don't be. My mentor would break every bone in my body if I even thought about heading in there with anything other than altruistic intentions. Hell, I'm not even supposed to be on the front lines according to the rules she taught me. The only reason I stepped in here is because they were gloating, and the bodies were still warm. I don't particularly care for losing patients. I'm sure you feel the same way, right?"

He hestitated once more, debating on something. "...The name's Taiyo, by the way."
Okami Uchiha
Okami Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by dustii Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:47 pm

The chunin watches as Taiyo seals the bodies after checking them over and made a small scoff to himself at the boy's warning. "Charming."

He nods as he makes his way to the corpses of the sand shinobi, and crouched onto his knees, the kneepads bulged under the thin stretched pants. His one-piece jumper was a sun-bleached beige, but soiled with dirt and sand. Taking out a small metal instrument Suki poked around briefly, not doing anything particularly invasive, before rolling out scrolls of his own and begin the process.

"Suki." The brunet replies without looking up though he considers the other's words, finding familiarity. "Your mentor is still around?" He asks after a beat, sealing the shinobi in his scrolls and tucking said scrolls into a small, cylindrical bag secured on his shoulders and waist. He surveys the area, listening closely for anything else just in case. I'm sure you feel the same way, right? Suki mulled over the sentence, turning it over.
dustii
dustii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down