Naruto Divided World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team one's first meet up

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Team one's first meet up Empty Team one's first meet up

Post by Adalon Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:16 am

Adalon winced as he reflexively covered his eyes, having accidentally gazed into the early morning daybreak; today was supposed to be the day when Adalon was finally meant to meet up with the team he would be working with the foreseeable future and in a mix of curiosity and youthful overenthusiasm had ended up arriving at the meeting place all to early.

"Well, at least the sunrise is beautiful out here so, not a complete waste I suppose." He spoke to himself as he flipped his body to the other side of the branch he was laying in as he pulled out and began twirling a Kunai in bored solitude. Adalon, despite his young age of thirteen was always a strange sight to behold. He had hit an early growth spurt already coming in at 5'5" and his face while not yet sprouting morning shadow just yet had lost that child like roundness many his age still had, on top of which his voice while not extensively deep yet had already began to drop in tone; simply put puberty struck very hard and fast leaving him in that pupa "too old looking to be a kid but not old enough looking to be an adult" stage of life.

With a sigh of bored frustration at his own over eagerness Adalon snapped his wrist forward sending his Kunai into a falling leaf and pinning it into a distant tree.

"Should've brought a book or something." He softly muttered into the void as he once again pulled out another Kunai, spinning it around his fingers as he awaited another target to practice his aim on as he waited. His previous thoughts of excitement about the new team slowly turning into anxiety as time allowed for the normal doubts and curiosities to set it:

Would they make fun of his appearance? Would they be annoying? Would they even like him? His spiraling thoughts only ever being momentarily disrupted by the soft thunk of his Kunai burying itself and another leaf into a near by tree.
Adalon
Adalon

Back to top Go down

Team one's first meet up Empty Re: Team one's first meet up

Post by Makishima Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:11 am

Shizue had never travelled beyond the borders of the Glade before, it wasn’t something that many that were born there ever did. The Aburame clan were aberrant in that they sent along most of their talented shinobi to the Leaf so their skills can be further honed and put to use. She wasn’t sure just yet if she liked the sunshine so much here, her eyes had long become used to the canopy of the deepwood obscuring most light. It was why she was wearing the heavy, blacked out goggles to assist. Her gear hadn’t yet adjusted for the Leaf, half was obscured with a dark green facemask, the rest with her long sleeves and relatively sturdy flak jacket.

She found the training grounds to be better than the village itself, the nature around here was simply better for her Kikaichū beetles to thrive. With a lot of the colony already scouting the area, Shizue was left to wander for a time, sure that the meeting with her new sensei wasn’t for a little while.
Eventually, Shizue meandered to the meeting point. Emerging from the forest just in time to narrowly avoid being nailed by an absent mindedly thrown kunai. There wasn’t much of a reaction however, with the Aburame girl casually strolling over, out of the line of potential targets.

“Good morning.” She waved upon approach, hoping to draw enough attention to avoid a second close encounter with a kunai. “You’re quite early.” Shizue followed up, her tone oddly flat and restricted. With that, she had nothing else to say. Socializing was a bit of a new experience, strangers weren’t something she deal with all too much back home.
Makishima
Makishima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirashima Senju Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:16 am

The day had finally arrived for the young Senju. Kirashima was assigned a team and today was the day for everyone to meet and exchange greetings. The raven haired teen had woken up early, and even had time to find something to eat. He was far from nervous, instead he found intrigue in his teammates. Who were they and what are they capable of? Kirashima left home in a jog, a certified way to get warmed up if only a little. Before long he was traversing the tree tops, leaping from limb to limb, branch to branch. His nimble body glided through the air as he moved. If anyone looked above they would notice the figure of the Senju garbed in black. His golden coloured eyes keeping a close watch on his surroundings. He listened as the birds chirped and sung their sweet songs. The morning breeze was refreshing to say the least. Without much delay Kirashima continued on his way to the meeting point. Up ahead he could already see that two others had arrived before him.

At this point in time he made sure to observe both of his potential teammates. What could he learn from the quick observation? A google wearing person and a Kunai slinging person. Amusing indeed. Kirashima wasn't about to go stalking, besides they weren't prey. And it would be rude of him to introduce himself in such a way. It was their first meeting and wanted to put his semi best foot forward. Kirashima landed on the ground and began taking strides forward. The others by now would be able to see him as he made his way to the clearing. The Senju paused for a moment while casually checking out the two standing not too far away from him. "I guess I'm either still early or fashionably late. Either way, good morning to you both". Without any delay the teen made his way and sat on a log while waiting for the final arrival.

It was meant to be a team of four, and so far he could only see three including himself. Then again, he could search the area in other ways but now wasn't the time for that.

Team one's first meet up OIG2
Kirashima Senju
Kirashima Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Ika Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:13 pm

Ogata watched his team make their respective appearances from afar. He'd done an odd amount of research on this particular crop of students, and it felt strange to have a class that he could say was his own. Of course, this was a test for him. Ogata for most of his shinobi life had done solo missions, and was rarely if ever responsible for anyone other than himself and his choice of toad compatriots. The opportunity to develop his own squad was a needed and real taste of responsibility for him, and from what Kaishi said it seemed to be the final piece Ogata needed to become a truly great Shinobi.

Of course, Ogata was already a great Shinobi anyway despite what that old coot might think. This particular bit of training and guidance would be icing, and little else.

Ogata hopped on Gama's back and gave a nod, this was all the signal Gama needed to kick the schtick into overdrive for introductions. He leaped into the air with Ogata's sandals pressed firmly on his shoulders, and when they landed Ogata would still be stable and standing atop them. "Good evening boys and girls, I hope you realize how lucky you truly are."

A smirk ordained Ogata's face as he and Gama stepped backwards in unison, rolling their shoulders outwards as though they were surfing at this very moment. "I've surfed the Land of Waves and cried in the Land of Rain. I've climbed the highest peaks of Mount Myoboku, killed 2 of the Storms supposed Deadly Swordsmen and trained under the best they had to offer. I am the women's pet and the men's regret, what you see is what you get and what you don't is better yet I AM."

Ogata hopped off Gama's back, landing on the ground in front of them with a devious glint in his eye. "Ogata Hiroyuki, the toad sage of the Hidden Leaf Village and the eventual greatest Shinobi to ever live. You should be honored to be my students, being part of this team alone will be enough to get your names in the history books, but I don't intend to make you all footnotes in my story, no. Today is just the first chapter in your respective stories, and I hope that myself and Gama can play positive parts in that.."

Once everyone had settled down and autographs had been taken care of, Ogata would give a brief smirk. "Alright, one by one now. I want to know a bit about all of you. Don't read me your autobiography, but hit me with the key details. Your names, your age, your dreams, your loves, your hates. The important things."

Ogata turned to Adalon. "You go first, and we'll go in the order in which you all arrived."

Ika
Admin

https://narutodw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalon Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:50 pm

As Adalon was deep within the routine of his kunai target practice he noticed slightly too late a new person had entered the stage, a young girl with thick goggles over her eyes. Luckily for everyone involved the kunai planted itself into the tree rather than her head and she seemed no worse for wear, even strolling over to greet him.

Grabbing the branch he was laying upon with his right hand Adalon rolled out of the tree using the branch to brace his fall before letting go and plopping in front of the new arrival, a soft smile and slightly embarrassed look on his face.

"Yeah, I miiiiiiiight have got a little over excited and got here a few..hours..early." Adalon stuttered the last few words out as he averted his gaze, scratching the back of his head, realizing only now that he vocalized it just how over eager he was. Not wanting to let an awkward silence dominate the conversation though he snapped his gaze back and attempted to recover himself.

"Sorry about the Kunai by the way, I just got into a rythem and didn't really notice you approaching. My bad." He took the smallest of bows forward with his right hand held in front of his face as way of contrition before returning up right with a smile. "Name's Adalon by the way. Who are you?" His voice was up-beat yet soft, his right hand extending in greeting while his left slipped causally into his pocket.

Almost immediately after though yet another of his presumable teammates arrived on scene, giving them both greetings. Turning his attention momentarily to the new comer Adalon offered a wave and a smile before responding to his greeting.

"Only late to being astoundingly early I'm afraid." Adalon was getting ready to introduce himself yet again and inquire to the new guy's name but before he could get the sentence out chaos ensued. There was suddenly a crash near the group and before the dust could even settle fully a rather loud man on top a toad begin a rather flamboyant introduction.

His name was Ogata and his energy was rather infectious, Adalon couldn't help but smile once his heart returned to his chest from the initial scare the entrance caused. The smile slowly crept to a smirk as Ogata kept listing his deeds and titles like some kind of comic book super hero and at the end of it all, he simply let out a impressed whistle before stepping up to answer the question proposed to him.

"I'm Adalon Nara, 13. I want to become the greatest swordsman in the leaf, with my own style and pushing my clan's technique to different heights. I love reading, Karaoke and sparring. I hate being bored, losing and spiders. Pleasure to meet you Ogata!" Adalon spoke in a decisive but mildly excited manner as he offered his hand forward in greeting, although he quickly took it back, rubbing his chin in thought as he jumped from one thing to another.

"Or should I say sensei? Ogata Sensei? Or maybe Taichou? Sencho?..Hm.."
Adalon
Adalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Makishima Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:37 am

Shizue nodded at the explanation, unsure why someone would have gotten that excited about a meeting like this. Though things did seem to be a lot faster around the Leaf village, she decided that’s just how people were out here. “Don’t worry about it. Accidents happen.” She didn’t want her potential teammates to stress about little things like that.

She barely had time to register the third member of their team arriving before their new Sensei did his best to cause a commotion. Shizue wasn’t expecting such a bombastic entrance, not that anyone would be able to tell.

Right away, Shizue recalled word of this guy being something of a menace around her home village. At least he fit the description. Travelling around with a toad wasn’t exactly a ‘common’ trait. Still, she was willing to give Ogata a chance.

“I’m Shizue Aburame, twelve. I’m from the Glade Village originally so I hope I can represent them well. I’ve got a lot to live up to…” She wasn’t so sure she could follow up on the only real notable shinobi of the Glade. “I like learning about insects” She held out an open palm, leading a rapidly growing pile of the little beetles that scurried out of view just a quickly as they arrived. “I don’t hate anything really.”

Straightforward answers, she didn’t seem to be irritating like the other Aburame clan member the Toad Sage had interacted with lately. So that was a good start.

--

Akane wandered in from the tree line while Shizue spoke, having decided not to go through with Ogata’s suggested entrance to the area. Ogata’s antics were kind of funny, at least to begin with, but even she found it difficult to deal with the same shenanigans every time. Not wanting to interrupt this new team’s she opted to stand to the side and let the others speak, hopefully avoiding a lecture about ‘lack off flair’ or something.
Makishima
Makishima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirashima Senju Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:27 am

Kirashima raised his left eye brow in the wake of the toad leaping into action. Riding atop said toad was none other than the person designated as the leader of the group. Their sensei for the foreseeable future. "I have no idea if he's just a clown or he's being serious. Either way this could turn into a long ass day". The Senju thought as the man spoke of their luck. Kirashima maintained his position, carefully observing the situation at hand. Thus far, Ogata sensei seemed a little eccentric. Listening to the man's lyricism made the Senju ponder if this was rehearsed at all. If it wasn't then that was even more impressive. As outrageous as all of this seemed to be, Kirashima appreciated Ogata sensei's willingness to be himself. The Senju will no doubt continue to observe the man even further. At this point, it was far too early to form any reasonable conclusion. He wasn't about to judge too early. In the meantime, Kirashima was far more impressed by the toad summoning. It was enough to make him wonder if he'll ever sign his own summoning contract. And if so, just what kind of summoning will he end up with? "It would appear that Ogata sensei has stacked up a few accolades. This could be interesting". The Senju finally rose to his feet from his seated position while awaiting his turn to introduce himself.

"Just how long has this bastard been watching us? I should've have definitely put some feelers out like I thought of doing. I will use this as a lesson, one can never too be cautious". Ogata was certainly specific about the way he wanted things to go. The order in which they were chosen to introduce themselves was a thing of note. All these minor details mattered to Kirashima. First up was Adalon Nara, and he proved to have some lofty ambitions of becoming the great swordsman in the leaf village. The leaf village wasn't really known for its swordsmen, perhaps Adalon should aim higher and be the best across all Shinobi nations. That would be more appropriate in the eyes of the Senju. Kirashima took strides forward to be closer to his teammates while the introductions carried on. Next up was Shizue of the Aburame clan and also the youngest of the Genin trio. Kirashima listened carefully and in a respectful manner as Shizue and Adalon spoke. It was now finally his turn but before he could speak he took notice of the new arrival on the scene.

"I'm Kirashima Senju, fourteen, my dreams are too big to simply state right now. With that said, I have every intention on becoming the fastest Shinobi the leaf village has ever seen. Meanwhile excelling at every field of study. And ultimately to be even stronger than Ogata sensei. I like tasty food, training, sparring, learning new techniques and styles. I dislike loud mouths and general idiots. Who knows what else will get added to the list as we go". The teen had a soft smile on his face, however his eyes of gold carried a certain degree of seriousness to it. "What happens next, Ogata sensei?". Kirashima was curious about what Ogata had in store for them. Thinking back on Shizu and Adalon though, a Nara and Aburame could make things rather interesting. The Nara and Aburame possess certain desirable talents in combat especially. The Senju was looking forward to teaming up with them.
Kirashima Senju
Kirashima Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Ika Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:51 pm

Ogata listened to his students give their individual schpeals and nodded along, doing his best to seem attentive and interesting as he made note of the details that were presented. "Hm.. Well Ms. Aburame I met one of your clan recently and thought they were a bit of a bastard but.. You seem nice enough so I won't hold it against you- GAMA STOP"

Gama looked at everyone as his tongue gently caressed one of the beetles out of her hand and into his mouth. He gobbled it up gleefully, belching contently as the beetle began to digest in his toad stomach. The moment would've been perfect, if he hadn't been interrupted from his blissful meal by Ogata slapping him in the back of his head. Gama would roll forward, a giant knot forming on his head as tweety birds began to circle above. "Dammit Gama we're supposed to set an example, how the heck can we do that if you're eating an Aburame's bugs!"

Ogata would slowly drag his hand down his face, letting his features stretch for a moment as Gama seemed to come to before bowing to the Aburame as an apology. "Now.. I appreciate all the info you've provided me, but I think it's time we get on with your first test. If you fail this test, you will be sent back to the academy to start over. Or you'll die. Suppose that's your problem though right? Right. Good, now, Akane, come on out!"

Gama would quickly roll out a red carpet near Akane's area, seemingly motioning for them to make some sort of flashy entrance as he bowed and waved her forward. Ogata smirked, giving them a moment before speaking. "Your mission is to capture the two bells this young lady has stored on her person. I don't care who gets them, but they must be retrieved in order for you guys to pass. Are we clear?"

Ika
Admin

https://narutodw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalon Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:19 am

Adalon nodded along as all his new teammates started to introduce themselves taking mental notes about each of them. Shizue seemed some what reserved but from what he could remember that was rather common for the Aburame clan. Overall though, seemed like a nice earnest girl. Kirashima on the other hand came off rather arrogant although not particularly rude. Over inflated sense of self worth or an well earned pride based off personal ability? Couldn't make that judgement yet.

"Quirky but likable. Should workout just fine." Adalon thought to himself, some what purposefully oblivious to the minor chaos of Ogata's toad eating one of Shizue's bugs. Once Ogata had finished apologizing and started speaking as a teacher again however, he snapped his attention back to the conversation at hand.

The task was rather simple in nature it seemed, just obtain bells from a woman named Akane who Ogata seemed to be waiting and posing for to make some kind of flashy entrance.

"So you don't care who gets them? Test of teamwork then, alright. Guess we should try and understand each other's abilities then." Adalon nodded as he spoke, turning to face his two new teammates. "As I said earlier, I'm Adalon Nara. I'd like to think myself a pretty capable close combatant but due to the nature of my clan's jutsu I also excel at a supporting role, specifically immobilizing the enemy."

"So, what do you two excel at? We need to at least have a vague understanding if we're going to work together." Adalon smiled as proposed the question to the other two. Despite how he might come off from time to time Adalon was great at shaping up once things had gotten serious and a "do or get sent back to the academy oh and try not to die" was about as serious as it could get currently. He just hoped that neither of his new teammates were hard asses about sharing and working together.
Adalon
Adalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Makishima Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:32 am

Shizue, as was seemingly normal for the Aburame girl, was unphased by Gama’s antics. Beyond a slight furrowing of her brow.  The beetles scattered and she lowered her palm to spare the rest of the swarm. It seemed she was going to need them. She did consider warning Gama that not all species of these beetles were terribly clever to eat. Some varieties were exceptionally poisonous, even for the sturdiest of stomachs. Not that she had managed to acquire any of these exceptionally rare creatures. For the moment, she opted to just let it slide.

Akane, on the other hand, seemed less than enthused. Though she did decided to put on a show for the genin. She tapped into the most controlled stage of her jinchuriki seal that set a complex pattern of chainlike sealing patterns alight with power. These patterns spiraled up both arms, vanishing over her shoulders. She confidently strolled over the carpet to see the team properly. It was an interesting bunch… Internally, Akane couldn’t help but feel that three on one was a little unfair.

The trio went about planning, and Akane just shrugged “I’ll uh… be over there I guess?” With no plan on getting mobbed right at the start, she quickly moved to escape the immediate vicinity, leaving little more than a fleeting trail of crimson energy in her wake on her escape into the forest.

Shizue listened intently to the task at hand, fighting a jinchuriki for some bells sounded like a bad idea. If this was their test though, their squad had a good chance really. Adalon was first to speak up, opting to plan first instead of jumping right to combat. It was a good sign in her eyes, she preferred the methodical type of teammate.

She held up her palm again, shielded from Gama somewhat. “The Aburame clan excels in tracking, surveillance, and attrition. These beetles feed on chakra… I don’t think they’ll be able to handle a tailed beast alone though.” It was an interesting thought really, a jinchuriki should have an exceptionally high chakra pool, that might be useful. "I do best fighting at range." She explained. Shizue wasn't very talkative, but seemed concise enough for that not to matter.
Makishima
Makishima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next