Naruto Divided World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team one's first meet up

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Team one's first meet up - Page 4 Empty Re: Team one's first meet up

Post by Ika Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:46 pm

Ogata hadn't really expected the 9 tails to come out to play when he booked this particular exercise, but accidents were always a possibility when dealing with unpredictable elements such as Jinchuriki. It seemed clear to anyone with functioning eyes that this situation had turned into something well above the pay grade of these particular children, and Ogata seemed to grasp that fact now even if it was a little later than he should have. A click of the sandals was it all it would take to gather Gama's attention, and in a flash they were off to deal with the troubles that had befallen their unfortunate squad of young genin.

Ogata was the first to appear, a sly grin etched on his face as he landed directly in front of the snarling Jinchuriki. "Alright listen up you tailed freak! You're gonna have to find someone else to chew out, because these kids are under my watch, ya hear?!"

As Ogata spoke, Gama descended from the tree above with his hand glowing white with chakra. One chop to the back of the neck seemed to do the trick, felling the monster and leaving her unconscious and slumped over as Gama tumbled to the forest floor below, seemingly unharmed as his clumsy trick somehow managed to work. He'd sit up quickly, taking a karate stance as he showed off the frog-kata chop he'd just performed to end this particular exercise.

"Alright students, line up! If you have succeeded, reveal your bells to me now!"

Of course, Gama had seen the young Aburame snag them, but the reveal and the pride that would follow felt.. important here. Provided Akane had begun to stir, they would notice Gama scowling down at them angrily, with a second chop ready to go (just in case).

Ika
Admin

https://narutodw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalon Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:59 am

Upon hearing Shizue's request of "Catch" Adalon turned on a dime to do just that sweeping up the two bells she threw and placing them safely into his pouch. He didn't have time to celebrate though being quick to notice the impending danger heading for her and Adalon wasn't about to let his new teammate sacrifice themselves over this. He readied a hand sign as well as preparing to unseal the first first of the eight gates to try and intercept but thankfully before he had to Ogata and his froggy friend finally intervened into the situation. Gama specifically was quick to dispatch the threat with Ogata just being a flashy human shield for Shizue.

Relaxing almost instantly and letting out a huge sigh of relief Adalon walked over and offered a hand to Shizue to help her up. "You okay?" rather she took the hand or not he was just glad she didn't die for this stupid test. Once Ogata called for them to line up and present the bells Adalon would retrieve both bells from his pack and tossed them over to Ogata.

"Don't you think this went a little too far for a team building exercise? I know being a Ninja means risking your life but Shizue could've been seriously hurt over this. Even if you want to be cold about it, losing a promising Genin like her over a stupid test is an absolute waste and that's if you're being heartless about it." Adalon's tone was calm but laced with hints of anger due to the perceived unneeded danger they were all put in over a test. Risking your life to complete a mission for the village is one thing but this felt senseless - that and emotions were clouding his normally controlled tongue a bit.
Adalon
Adalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirashima Senju Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:17 pm

The decision to fall back and escape into the forest was a sound one. Kirashima did his part by releasing the wild bubble wave technique. It's purpose was to deter Akane from approaching the trio. Just long enough for them to get out of harms way. The Senju hoped that Ogata sensei was keeping an eye on things, if not then they could be in big trouble. Watching Akane's movements, Kirashima was intrigued by the difference in the way Akane now moved. It was animalistic and a different proposition all together. Even with the smokescreen in play, the raven haired teen used his sensory capabilities to keep an 'eye' on Akane. Carefully tracking her movements, not wanting her to overwhelm them too much.

This is why Kirashima was surprised by what was taking place with Shizue. His left eyebrow raised up after hearing her words, to think that she had time to snatch the bells. The Senju was impressed since he knew that Shizue took her opportunity despite being in danger. Adalon readily accepted Shizue's gift and with impeccable timing, Ogata sensei arrived on the scene. Kirashima spun on his heels to face the direction of Ogata sensei and Akane. He kept a close eye on what was transpiring before him. The toad sprung into action, just in time to prevent Akane from getting to Shizue. Kirashima felt a certain sense of relief, as he sighed. What was to happen now?

The call for the trio to gather and present the bells, if they had them marked the end of the test. Kirashima gathered around like Adalon did but was silent for the moment. He listened to Adalon's words, which was laced with displeasure. And who could blame him? Things did go a little too far but at the same time it was a learning experience for Kirashima. "This was a strange first meeting to say the least". He simply stated while looking at Ogata sensei and Akane. He began to wonder what would happen next. Did they pass or did they fail? Kirashima thought they showed good teamwork, despite never working as a team before.
Kirashima Senju
Kirashima Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Makishima Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 pm

The Nine Tail’s rampage was short lived, with Ogata and Gama managing to put a stop to the living cataclysm that was Akane Makishima with little more than a basic distraction and toad karate gimmicks. The hit to the back of the neck snuffed out the flaming cloak of chakra and put the redhead down for the count on the forest floor. It took her a moment to stir only to be confronted with the business end of another karate chop.

More than a little dazed from the last hit, Akane shook her head “It's just me Gama! Calm down.” The chain markings across her body were now glowing brighter, with the seal working actively to suppress the excess chakra while she tried to at least sit up off the floor to dust herself off.

She took a moment to peer over to the genin squad, relieved to see that none of them were injured. With her part done, Akane just stayed under Gama’s watchful gaze.

Shizue took Adalon’s hand when she finally picked herself up, nodding. “Yeah, I’m alright, thanks.” With her mask it was hard to tell what she might be thinking, but the Aburame seemed less shaken than one might expect.

She joined the others in lining up, surprised at their Nara teammates sudden outburst. Particularly on her behalf. It wasn’t as though he was wrong, this training had turned out more dangerous than they might have expected.

Shizue opted to continue with her silence for the moment.
Makishima
Makishima

Back to top Go down

Post by Ika Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 am

Ogata frowned a bit at Adalon's trepidation. "Do you think when you get out into the real world people are going to care about your age or experience level? We could be on a mission tomorrow and get jumped by another villages most tenured Shinobi, an errant kunai could cut my carotid artery and I'd be gone from this world before I had time to do anything about it. Do you think they'll care about your friends? About your lack of tenure in this world?.. No. They'd slaughter you like anyone else, the Shinobi world is cruel and indifferent. Besides.."

Ogata smirked, leaping into the air before clicking his heels and striking a pose. "Did you really think something could've happened?! Haha! Not if Akane had morphed into the full sized beast that instant, none of you were ever in any real peril I assure you. All it took to stop her was a chop from the worlds greatest Frog-Kata practicioner and she was no more, but I understand your concern young friend, and it's admirable you care so deeply for your squad mates! With that all being said..."

Ogata smirked, turning to Gama who hopped beside Ogata to give a twin-thumbs up. "You've all passed your first test! Congratulations on your first success of many on the path of being the Great Toad Sages disciple!"

Ika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adalon Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 am

Adalon simply sighed and shrugged at Ogata's response, clearly they weren't going to see eye to eye on this one and arguing would be ultimately pointless. Best let it lay. On the brighter side of things the ordeal has proven that his teammates are competent and work exceptionally well together an attribute that'll only grow stronger as they get missions and practice under the belt. Adalon only hopes he has proven the same thing back to them.

"Well, if that's all for the day would anyone like some food? Don't know about you all but I am absolutely starving." Adalon smiled as he patted his stomach, waiting for any responses and food suggestions, the offer extending to Ogata and Akane as well of course. Assuming anyone was interested and took Adalon up on his offer, he would gather his party before venturing forward, to a land of delicious dinner, relaxation and more importantly decompressing to digest the events of the day. Time to speculate on the future as well.

-Thread Exit-
Adalon
Adalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirashima Senju Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 pm

The chaos had finally ended and Akane was back to her senses. It was a relief to say the least and a learning experience for Kirashima. He was even now more curious about Akane and what was inside her. To think she had such beautiful and potentially destructive chakra at her disposal. Despite all that, she wasn't in full control and that's what made things worse. Now that everyone seemed to be unharmed, Kirashima directed his attention towards Ogata sensei as he responded to Adalon. In the eyes of the Senju, both parties had valid points in the matter. It was supposed to have been just a test. They just didn't realize that things could've possibly gone this far.

Whatever the case may be, Kirashima remained silent even after Ogata sensei's announcement. The raven haired Senju was grateful but felt something was missing. If others like Akane existed, with or without being a Jinchuriki then they had work to do. Kirashima had to be prepared and the only way to do so was to become stronger. There was much to learn and accomplish at this point in time. Adalon's food offer was of interest but just not at that particular moment in time. "I'm starving too but I'll have to catch up with you guys a little later. I have something that I need to do. In any case see you all later and try staying out of trouble". He said with a gentle wave of his hand before departing from the area.

[Exit]
Kirashima Senju
Kirashima Senju

Back to top Go down

Post by Makishima Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:34 am

Akane frowned, it wasn’t exactly reassuring hearing those words from Ogata. He usually seemed so laid back about things. Hearing him speak on such real terms with his new students was just odd. Though the genin seemed happy enough to accept this. Though she wasn’t so sure if the full power of the nine tails had escaped Gama could handle it with a karate chop…

“Oh, I’ll come! I owe you guys after that I think… First round is on me!” Akane hoped to regain any trust she might have lost through the use of food. If only because she knew this same trick would very much work on her.

Shizue took note of Ogata’s words, he was right of course. Though she was thankful they had someone so capable as their teacher. “I’ll come too.” She was mostly interested in finding the places her peers preferred around the village. All the easier to learn about her new home. Besides, they'd know the best places and there had simply been too many options for Shizue to really comprehend. “Thank you for this lesson, Sensei.” She waved and left with the rest of the team.

[Akane and Shizue exit]
Makishima
Makishima

Back to top Go down

Post by Ika Wed May 01, 2024 10:25 pm

Well if everyone was running off there wasn't much point in sticking around. This had been a wildly successful first training exercise, and Ogata couldn't have been more excited to see what the future had in store for his young talented trainees.

As an aside, he figured he probably needed to talk to Sayuri about that medicore job she'd done on the sealing mark, as it seemed like a pretty piss poor implementation of the thing if she could just.. ya know, break it at will when dealing with children. These were all tomorrow problems that required tomorrow solutions, as Ogata and Gama were both beat and ready to go take a nap. Ogata smiled, watching the shadows of his new squad fade into the distance as a prideful tear fell down Gama's cheek. "We made it old buddy, I think we're entering the next phase of our life now.."

-thread end-

Ika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4